- The Post Buddy system consists of 2 steel stakes (grade S275) with a cross sectional area to support more than 3 tonnes
- Each stake measures 750mm long x 25mm wide x 5mm thick and weigh 750g
- Designed to be driven deep into the underground wood of the broken post by up to 500mm (20”), Post Buddy finds a firm anchor between the wood and the existing concrete base
- Rigid enough to support the post, yet flexible enough to allow good access to the driving end
- Stamped ‘THIS SIDE FACE OUT’ and ‘MAX’ to simplify installation
- 8 preformed holes allow the Post Buddy stakes to be securely screwed to the fence post, providing a solid and lasting fix
- Powder coated in brown to blend with most garden environments
The quick, easy, affordable way
to repair your timber fence post
Loosely attach the 1st screw to the fence post through the centre of the specially designed elongated hole at the top of each Post Buddy stake. This elongated hole allows enough movement for the screw to slide up and down, letting you align and hold the post straight, before finally fully securing the repair stake through its remaining 7 screw holes. (You can add wood screws to your order on the Buy Now page of our website)
The new improved saw tooth ribbing increases the grip so the Post Buddy stakes are anchored into the wood and concrete base even more firmly, making them less likely to be pulled from the ground. The ribbing now runs continuously for the bottom 250mm (10”).
The chamfered tip is designed to guide the Post Buddy stake into the ground between the fence post and the concrete base.